Cloud Migration Services
Moving to the Cloud is a process that requires expertise in project management, change management, technical consulting, and technical support. Data Pacific has developed Cloud Migration Services, a suite of procedures, processes and tools to move your existing legacy environment (on-premises Exchange Server, hosted POP3/SMTP environment, etc.) to the cloud.
Data Pacific Cloud Migration Services are offered on a fixed-price, per seat basis and adapted to your organizations specific needs and include:
- Assist your team in migration and implementation planning
- Configuring Office 365 Administrative accounts and delegated admin capabilities
- Configuring Office 365 user accounts
- Configure Office 365 to use your company domain name
- Assist in establishing and configuring password and other security policies
- Migrate users’ existing email, contacts and calendar data to Office 365
- Manage the redirection of email traffic to Office 365’s Exchange Online service
- Assist in configuring workstations to make optimal use of Office 365 capabilities
- Install and configure Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Lync and SharePoint services on workstations
- Assist in the configuration smartphones and PDA to operate as Office 365 clients
- Manage problem resolution of post-migration issues
For a FREE cloud migration assessment, contact Data Pacific today.