System Migration Services
If your organization is still running Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, you’re missing out on enormous advances in functionality, performance, reliability and security and you may be exposing your IT assets to increased security risks.
An operating system upgrade typically should not be a “painful” endeavor, but to go smoothly it requires careful planning, time-tested procedures and rigorous attention to detail. With Data Pacific’s System Upgrade Process (SUP), we guide your organization through fast and reliable software migration. SUP drives migration process and includes:
- Analyzing hardware upgrade and replacement needs
- Inventorying assets
- Identifying functionalities that are candidates for relocation to the Cloud (SAAS, PAAS, etc.)
- Identifying application compatibility issues
- Developing user training plans
- Assisting in the selection of Operating System and application software configurations
- Assisting with licensing model selections
- Prototyping and testing
For a FREE system migration assessment, contact Data Pacific today.